SADLER FAMILY

SADLER FAMILY

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Daddy

When you lose someone you love, it seems the smallest of things can remind you of that person. Such is the case as I drove the girls to school today.
We were driving past a construction site and there was a man all bundled up with a bandanna wrapped around his face to keep it protected from the elements. Immediately I thought of my Dad.
I thought of all of the times he went to work, rain or shine, to provide for his family - sometimes working 10 hour days in sweltering heat or biting cold. And, he never once complained.
I hope I told my dad enough how much I appreciated him for all he did for me. He provided me not only with everything I needed, but most everything I wanted.
I love you Dad, and I am missing you so much today.

1 comment:

. said...

Awww Tiff... I love you. Your dad is watching over you and your family and I'm sure he knows how much you love and appreciated everything he did! That's why he didn't complain! =D